About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Mikayla. Three things you should know: 1.I LOVE The Beatles 2.I'm a wizard, Harry 3.NEVER...insult Albus Dumbledore...in front of me...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sorry!!! :(


Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not posted in, like, forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Can you say BUSY?! Ok, so I'm reaaaaaalllllyyyyyy sorry 'bout that!!!! Yeah, so, here's what's going on. I made all district choir, our house got broken into, I have a solo in Chorus Abilene, aaaaaannd we got a dog. Her name is Willow and she's sooooooo cute!!! :) Aaaand I thought this was just an AWESOME pic! It might snow tomorrow and we could wiggle out of school. So, YAY! Oh yeah! Uh huh!

Here's a question since you wimps didn't have the guts to reply more. What is..............your fav series? Mine is the Artemis Fowl series. See ya and luv ya!

1 comment:

  1. hey, congrats on the chorus and solo and making district! if you call me a wimp one more time, i'm gonna drive all the way to abilene and throw a pie in your face-ah!

    I am actually driving to abilene this weekend, so i will see you in a couple days! love you.

    ReplyDelete