About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Mikayla. Three things you should know: 1.I LOVE The Beatles 2.I'm a wizard, Harry 3.NEVER...insult Albus Dumbledore...in front of me...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009


Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho! I'm back, everybody, with SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL news! Guess who just won the lead in her 5th grade play? Me! But, you already knew that. Yours truly has gotten the role of Sherlock Holmes. I get to faint 5 times and sing a solo! It is at Lee Elementary, Nov. 3. I don't know a time yet but, I'll post that soon. I also have decided that I want to play cello in middle school. And take Italian. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mikayla!

    Congrats to you on snagging the lead role! I know you must be terribly busy doing rehearsals and being interviewed by the news media! Have you come with five different ways to 'faint' or are you doing the same faint over and over? Would love to have your autograph now that you are becoming so famous. as they say in the world of Thespians....BREAK A LEG!

    TTFN
    Grandpa G

    ReplyDelete