About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Mikayla. Three things you should know: 1.I LOVE The Beatles 2.I'm a wizard, Harry 3.NEVER...insult Albus Dumbledore...in front of me...

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog!!! This is the legendary first post! I spent the night at my best friend's house last night. We went swimming and I got sunburned. HOORAY! Club Penguin is having a Music Jam on July 17. Club Penguin is a site created by Disney. Your player is a penguin. You can dress up, dance and play games. There's lots more to do too. Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. hi mikayla, it's tahj! I'm subscribing to your "legendary" blog! wha-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello mikayla this is timber and nikki. you have another subscriber. hope sunburn not hurt too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kayla!
    Congratulations upon entering the blogosphere! I will be looking forward to reading more about your adventures. BTW...Have your tried dabbing a little vinegar onto your sunburn? It may make you smell like a plate of fish 'n chips, but it can help with your sunburn.
    TTFN
    Grandpa Gordon

    ReplyDelete