About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Mikayla. Three things you should know: 1.I LOVE The Beatles 2.I'm a wizard, Harry 3.NEVER...insult Albus Dumbledore...in front of me...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boring Day

Nothing is happening today. We are going to the museum. Nothing much. Club Penguin has nothing new. Followers: What is your favorite movie? Mine is What's Up Doc. Stay tuned later today for pics + script of original play written by Yours Truly for 2 6 year old girls named Mara and Hannah. I will try to post pics+videos soon. I don't know how yet. Daddy will teach me how. Cookie is lazy today. I visited her on the porch. I'm guessing she was tired because she just collapsed and fell asleep. By the way, yes, the sunburn does hurt, darling.

9 comments:

  1. Favorite movie-Princess Bride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite movie: Lord of The Rings- Trilogy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look of your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mikayla! I figured out how to subscribe--now we'll see if this works! I think I have too many favorite movies to list, but here are a few:
    Lord of the Rings Trilogy
    High Society
    Music Man
    1776
    Newsies
    and a whole bunch more!
    Love you Miss Blogger!
    Bigum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mikayla its Cassie and Tryon...
    my Favorite movies are...
    Lady and the Tramp
    Stich
    A knights tale
    Grease
    Narnia
    and more

    Tryon's are...
    Princess Bride
    Mall Rats
    and more

    Welcome to the blogging world.
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Timbers movies
    Casino
    Goodfellows
    lord of Rings

    Nikki likes
    Notebook
    My Best Friends Wedding
    and all other mushy, lovey dovey, romantic comedies that make me sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite movies are Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Young Frankenstein. Btw, have you seen the latest Harry Potter movie???

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey tahj. No. I'll see it when I'm back from camp.

    ReplyDelete